Mega Moolah, Microgaming’s millionaire maker
Although Microgaming released Mega Moolah back in 2006, it keeps being a fan favourite amongst all players alike. And the first six months of 2019 proves to be no different. In fact, the progressive jackpot network has paid out over a million wins this year. But listen to this, the total amount awarded during the period is a jaw-dropping £80,935,000 (€89,879,343) distributed across 1,150,559 jackpots! Which goes to show, Players, love it. And as there is no indication of slowing down, Mega Moolah is going nowhere.
74 millionaires so far on the network
That 2019 shaped up to be a fantastic year for some players is an understatement, to say the least. Combining the wins for the player that brought home a seven or eight-figure win is more than £39 Million (€43m). But what’s more, close to 400 players have lined their pockets with a £9,000 plus (€10,000) win. And here is a short recap of the latest Mega Moolah millionaires.
Most notorious wins 2019
• January 30th Zodiac Casino made the history books when one of their players triggered the bonus wheel and hit the Mega jackpot of a whopping £11,997,868.18 (€13,328,028.16). Which consequently translates into the third biggest jackpot ever won on the network.
• March 5th lady fortune was smiling down yet again on a lucky player and splashed out £10,399,023.56 (€11,546,388.15).
• March 6th, lighting strikes again and a golden rainfall was unavoidable, and another millionaire was born, collecting £1,983,759.68 (€2,201,120.31).
• May 3rd, although the summer had not arrived, the sunshine came in the form of £4,893,594.97 little rays (€5,430,849.65).
• May 23rd, Spring came to an end showing that it is a good month after all. Rewarding one player with £5,110,778.07 (€5,673,937.78).
• June 17th, is to date the latest jackpot win, offering up a sudden windfall of £2,733,766.68 (€3,034,204.84)
Looking back in time
We all had to read the amount two or three times when Microgaming announced that they entered the Guinness World Record Book when they paid out a jackpot win of £16,108,666.27 (€17,879,645.12) on October 6th 2015. However, Dwarfing the record-breaking sum is the largest to date jackpot win on Microgaming’s progressive network. And according to sources, the new record set in September 28th 2018 of £17,039,701.97 (€18,915,872.81) was triggered by a 75 cent bet! Commenting on Mega Moolah’s success is John Coleman, CEO at Microgaming. ” With total lifetime payouts fast approaching the €1.1 Billion mark. Congratulations to all winning players on the network, which remains the largest in the industry.” Should you fancy giving the game a go? Well, then you are in luck as you will find it on any casino Operator we at casino advisers support. Good luck, and have fun!