May 1, 2020
Apple Pay Casinos
With more and more people turning to Apple Pay for all their financial transactions, we’ve seen a sharp increase in the number of Apple Pay casinos available to players. Making a casino deposit with your Apple Wallet is quick and easy, and the level of security is second to none. The e-Wallet does not reveal your credit card or bank account details to the casino, which means your data is also kept safe from any unwanted third parties.
Best Apple Pay Casino
List of all casinos with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is an e-Wallet that has been designed specifically for the iOS system. Anyone with an Apple laptop, iPad or iPhone will note that the wallet is already inbuilt within the system, meaning that there is no need to go looking for an app to download. Once you have located your Apple Pay wallet, all you need to do is connect it to a credit card or bank account and you’re good to go. When you wish to pay for something in a store using Apple Pay, the system works in a similar fashion to a contactless credit card.
Apple Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to interact with the merchant’s card reader. All of your information is encrypted, and in order to finalise the payment all you need to do is press your finger on the Touch ID screen when prompted. There is no need to type in passwords or card numbers. Using this payment method online is just as easy. All you need to do is select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method and confirm the payment with the touch of your finger.
Good to know about Apple Pay
Deposits are instant and the deposit limit for most Apple Pay casinos is approximately £10,000. It’s also easy to keep track of your spending because your recent spending will be logged in your wallet’s history, but only you have access to this information.
How To Choose the Best Apple Pay Casinos
When we review Apple Pay casinos, we base our rating system on a strict set of criteria. In order to get our seal of approval, every online casino must tick the following boxes:
- Licence – You should only ever play at a licenced online casino. A licence from the UKGC or the MGA means that the casino adheres to a strict set of rules regarding online security and fair play.
- Security – It is imperative that online casinos invest in state-of-the-art online security systems. SSL Encryption is a must.
- Excellent Game Selection – A casino is only as good as its games, and the best games come from the best names in gaming software.
- Generous Welcome Bonus – A good casino should offer players a decent welcome bonus with manageable wagering requirements. On-going promotions are also a big plus.
- Fast Transactions – Apple Pay offers instant deposits, and withdrawals take approx. 1 to 2 business days. However, transactions can be slowed down considerably by a poorly managed casino that takes longer that 1 or 2 days to process a transaction request.
How to make Deposits and Withdrawals Using Apple Pay
- Locate the banking section within your chosen casino and select the Apple Pay payment method
- Enter the amount that you’d like to deposit/withdraw
- When your Apple Wallet pops up on the screen, confirm your payment using your Touch ID
Advantages of Using Apple Pay
The Apple Pay casino payment method is one of the safest casino payment methods on the market. Your financial details are encrypted to keep them safe from prying eyes and only you can authorise the payment due to the fingerprint ID, or in some cases authorisations is done via facial recognition. Transactions are free and the whole process only takes a matter of minutes. Mobile payments are extremely easy and convenient.
Disadvantages of Using Apple Pay
Unfortunately, this payment method is not widely accepted, meaning your choice of online casinos is fairly limited. Only iOS users have access to Apple Pay – Android users cannot take advantage of this payment method. In some cases, the welcome bonus will not be available to Apple Pay users. And lastly, not all casinos will allow you to use your Apple Wallet for withdrawals, so you’ll need a second payment method.
The level of security alone makes this payment method one of the best methods for casino transactions. At no point during your transaction will anyone be able to see your credit card or bank details – even Apple will not have access to your data. Touch ID makes it near impossible for your account to be hacked, and should someone get hold of your Apple device, your wallet can easily be locked by accessing your device via the cloud. While there may not be as many online casinos that accept this payment method as there are casinos that accept credit cards and other e-Wallets, the casinos that do accept Apple Pay offer an excellent gaming experience.